Effective date: January 18, 2019
Thanks for entrusting 10Shavers with your research. Please read this Terms of Service agreement carefully before accessing or using 10Shavers. Because it is such an important contract between us and our users, we have tried to make it as clear as possible.
Using this website
You shall not modify, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, create derivative works from or transfer any of the content on 10Shavers without our express written permission. You acknowledge that any unauthorized use of any this content could cause irreparable harm to us and agree that in the event of any such unauthorized use, we will be entitled to an injunction in addition to any other remedies available at law or in equity.
You shall not use any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means to access 10Shavers or any website provided as part of 10Shavers for any purpose without our express written permission.
Links to merchants & services from this website
10Shavers is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, Walmart Affiliates, the Ebay Partner Program, Target Affiliates, and other affiliate advertising programs designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to merchant and subscription service provider websites. When you click links from our website to these and other merchants and make purchases or subscribe to services, we may be compensated. This will not increase your purchase or subscription price, which will be the same as any direct visitor to the merchant’s website. You are not required to use our links and if you choose not to, you may still use our website for free.
Products & services recommended on this website
Information provided by 10Shavers is general in nature and is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice. All reviews of third-party products and services are provided as journalistic opinions only.
All information is provided “as is.” While we try to provide accurate information, we make no claims, promises, or guarantees about the accuracy or completeness of the information provided by 10Shavers. Information provided by 10Shavers may be altered at any time without notice. 10Shavers, Inc. disclaims any responsibility associated with the general information it provides on any of its pages.
Although we use reasonable efforts to ensure that the content of 10Shavers is accurate and informative, we cannot guarantee the accuracy or completeness of this content. Under no circumstances will we be liable in any way for any content, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in such content, any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of your reliance on such content or the use of any product or service reviewed or discussed in such content.
Visitors use 10Shavers content solely at their own risk. In no event shall 10Shavers be liable to any third party for damages related to using or not using its content whether claims are advanced on contract, tort, or other legal theories.
10Shavers may from time to time include Content concerning medical or health-related products or services. However, we do not provide medical advice.The reader should consult his or her medical or health professional before adopting any suggestion contained in, drawing any inference from or taking any other action in reliance on any Content that addresses medical or health issues. We are not responsible for any adverse consequences of any medical or health decision or the use of any medical or health-related product or service.
10Shavers does not endorse any product, service, seller, or provider mentioned in any of its articles or associated advertisements.
DMCA Copyright Policy
10Shavers has adopted the following policy toward copyright infringement on the Services in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (the “DMCA“). The address of 10Shavers’s Designated Agent for copyright takedown notices (“Designated Agent“) is listed below. You may submit a notice under the DMCA using our copyright notice form.
Reporting Instances of Copyright Infringement:
If you believe that Content residing or accessible on or through the Services infringes a copyright, please send a notice of copyright infringement containing the following information to the Designated Agent at the address below:
- Identification of the work or material being infringed.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing, including its location, with sufficient detail so that 10Shavers is capable of finding it and verifying its existence.
- Contact information for the notifying party (the “Notifying Party”), including name, address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement that the Notifying Party has a good faith belief that the material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or law.
- A statement made under penalty of perjury that the information provided in the notice is accurate and that the Notifying Party is authorized to make the complaint on behalf of the copyright owner.
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright that has been allegedly infringed.
Please also note that the information provided in a notice of copyright infringement may be forwarded to the Subscriber who posted the allegedly infringing content. After removing material pursuant to a valid DMCA notice, 10Shavers will immediately notify the Subscriber responsible for the allegedly infringing material that it has removed or disabled access to the material. 10Shavers will terminate, under appropriate circumstances, the Accounts of Subscribers who are repeat copyright infringers, and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate any Subscriber for actual or apparent copyright infringement.
Submitting a DMCA Counter-Notification:
If you believe you are the wrongful subject of a DMCA notification, you may file a counter-notification with 10Shavers by providing the following information to the Designated Agent at the address below:
- The specific URLs of material that 10Shavers has removed or to which 10Shavers has disabled access.
- Your name, address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of Federal District Court for the judicial district in which your address is located (or the federal district courts located in Los Angeles County, California if your address is outside of the United States), and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided the original DMCA notification or an agent of such person.
- The following statement: “I swear, under penalty of perjury, that I have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of a mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled.”
- Your signature.
Upon receipt of a valid counter-notification, 10Shavers will forward it to Notifying Party who submitted the original DMCA notification. The original Notifying Party (or the copyright holder he or she represents) will then have ten (10) days to notify us that he or she has filed legal action relating to the allegedly infringing material. If 10Shavers does not receive any such notification within ten (10) days, we may restore the material to the Services.
If there are any questions regarding this policy, please contact us.