Why Buy This Mustache Groomer?
If you ever had many problems dealing with the aspects of a facial hair grooming session, it does not get any easier if you expend that time with a DIY type scissor—it is still a scissor at the end of the day. If you cannot bear anymore the annoyance and the pain of having to handle the stubble your own ‘stache’ fiascos, then the Philips Norelco Series 7200 will be a good pairing for your troubles and provide you an overall good clipper groomer product that will fit the job when you need it—it is quite a versatile product, too.
Introduction of Philips Norelco Series 7200
The Philips Norelco Series 7200 is a clipper, beard, stubble and mustache groomer is quite helpful when it comes to your sessions mostly due to its convenient, sleek design. The Philips Norelco Series 7200 also powered by a lithium-ion battery made accessible by a battery indicator on hand and runs up to a good 80 minutes with a 1-hour full charging cycle—easy and clear monitoring.
Aside from the convenience of having battery information, this trimming product is also armed with blades that can self-sharpen and ones that are also friendly to the skin. Added to this, this product’s head apparatus is also very much washable or wash-friendly in users want to wash after every session.
Philips Norelco Series 7200 Review
The Philips Norelco Series 7200 has a lot going for as far as workable and convenient features go, which seem to be all designed to make the trimming and cleaning process as comfortable an experience as it can be.
A case in point is that the Philips Norelco Series 7200 has an integrated vacuum system that is able to create power-based suction that helps clean up messes with regards to all the hair that typically layover in just about every trimming session.
The vacuum system, in particular, is intricate enough to deliver catching cycles for every given hair that is being successively cut and this has all to do with high performance, high-velocity fan motor system making up the suction power that gets the hairs down.
There are lifting and trimming technology employed here. Specifically, it is able to guide the user’s hair approximately to be able to match with the blades. This is very convenient to help prevent the eventual mess that comes trimming up hair.
This is workable and very much understandable too as the design is made out with a comb that is rounded and contoured enough to be able to accomplish the task and provide lesser stroke motion but with a relatively even trimmed result.
Blade and Guards
One of the more important aspects of a product like this has always got to be the blades and cool enough, the blades around this one because it appears to be double sharpened for greater amounts of hair to be cut.
The blades are also made out of stainless steel material and thus, provides close to near perfect quality for trimming up hair follicles.
Oh, speaking of which, another cool feature here is you can select the trim length by just turning on a wheel based on a “zoom” function, and these can be turned from 0.5mm and up to 10mm with space in between is at an incremental 0.5mm—nifty!
And, at 0.5mm incremental application, it produces a relatively smooth type of cleaning trim that is thorough despite the commendable safety limits of a 0.5mm incremental increase area of effect.
Charging and Cleaning
The Philips Norelco Series 7200 is also quite convenient because it is powered by lithium-ion technology batteries. Hence, the operation under a higher performance would be so long if you fully charge it. Also, it comes with an indicator so that you can always monitor this.
Being that, the charging time is around 1 hour for every 80 minutes of usage, which is good considering the 80 minutes of use is done without the power cord.
The cleaning is also consistent given that you can clean up the comb and the blades as well as empty out the container that gets all the hair and has an added cleaning brush that comes with the cleanup features. We also have a comparison of the best hair trimmers Wahl 9818 vs 9864 that you might like to check.
Philips Norelco beard trimmer series 7200 (BT7215/49)
Features and Specs:
- The integrated vacuum system catches up to 90% of cut hair for less mess. The high-velocity motor and fan system creates powerful suction to lift and capture hairs
- With innovative lift & trim technology, the trimmer effectively lifts and guides hairs for a more efficient cut
- The self-sharpening steel blades are designed to effectively cut each hair perfectly, preventing skin irritation, and are double sharpened to cut more hairs in every pass for faster trimming
- The trimmer offers 20 built-in length settings, so you can select your preferred trim length by simply turning the zoom wheel until the length you want is displayed from 0.5mm - 10mm
- Advanced lithium-ion battery delivers maximum power for high performance cutting. Charge your beard trimmer for 1 hour to get 80 minutes of cordless use. It can also be used while charging
– Integrated Vacuum Suction System
– Dual Cut Blades
– Lift and Trim Process Technology
– 0.5mm of incremental steps on trimness level (safe)
– Up to 10mm in terms of area of trimming
– 20 lengths of trimming settings
– Zoom Wheel
– Washable attachments
– Corded to Cordless use ratio is about 1 hour for every 80 minutes of use
– Advanced Lithium-ion battery technology (convenient)
– Stainless steel designed blades for trimming
– When trimming hair, it is quite precise. Of course, in the hands of an expert, this is “golden”
– The battery lithium-ion system, battery indication as well as cordless battery use is very much on the “thumbs up” mark
– That 0.5mm incremental progression up to 10mm on the ‘zoom’ wheel is very crucial for beginners (a thumbs up for safety first)
– The vacuum technology employed markets this as 90% of hairs being caught, but the percentage is actually 80% or even lower depending on several factors
– It prevents cuts by effectively cutting more hair per given stroke, which is nice, but it could still do damage to the skin if you are not careful
The Philips Norelco Series 7200 is one of the best shavers by virtue of its design to focus on the cleaning and cleanup process through their suction vacuum system along with their hair-catch containers, making cleanup relatively easy. The attention to safety is wonderful, given the product has both a wide range of trimming area (10mm as said) but it increases the levels by up to 0.5mm only, which is always a good investment for safety reasons.
Finally, taking into account lithium-ion specs that give more usage hours per battery recharging cycles, you have got quite a good product that gets the trimming done cleanly. Then gets it done frequently and with little of the mess left behind.