Why Buy Panasonic ARC5 Electric Razor?
If you’re looking for an upgrade to a basic manual shaver, then you’ll have a lot of good options. Choose an electric shaver that can give you the best shave that’s safe and easy to use. You need an updated shaver with a good battery and improved design. And with all these things in mind, you’ll surely understand why Panasonic came up with the ARC5 electric razor for men.
Introduction of Panasonic ARC5 Electric Razor
The Panasonic ARC5 Electric Razor is one of the most popular Panasonic electric razors. It has an updated body, design, features, and components which will make you shave closely, quickly, and effortlessly. But with all these upgrades, is this electric razor still worth the money, especially when this is quite an expensive razor? Let’s find out in this Panasonic ARC5 review.
Panasonic ARC5 Electric Razor Product Review
the Panasonic ARC5 electric razor looks stylish with its black body and silver accents. The power button is more than just the regular press and press button, but it’s a circular dial that powers on the unit and changes its power setting, like a volume button.
The front panel of the shaver has a colored LCD screen with a black background, which tells you the shaving stage you are in and the battery status. Although this is different than other electric shavers with LCD, it’s difficult to see the screen, especially in a brightly-lit room.
Once you hold the shaver, you’ll feel that it’s light. It weighs less than 3 pounds, so it is easy to move around and to carry it wherever you want to shave. The problem that most users would probably agree is the size. It’s too small, especially for someone with extra-large hands.
The power and speed control button is something to get used to, as well. It may take you a while to find the power shaving settings that are perfect for your needs. The shaving heads are the next you’ll find interesting. No circular blades for the ARC5 because you’re back to rectangular blades, but this time, you’ll use 5 precision-honed Nanotech blades with an ultra-thin ARC foil that easily slides to the different contours of your face.
It won’t take time for you to use these straight blades, especially when you’ve used traditional razors in the past. The only difference is that these blades stay sharp, with pivoting hares that adjusts to the contours of your face and are safer to use. We have also written a complete guide about the best electric shavers for black men.
The motor is powerful, not noisy; only a smooth hum may be heard. This razor is powered by a rechargeable battery that charges to full in just an hour. Because this shaver lets you shave quickly and more efficiently, you can save on battery power as well.
And clean up is easier with the ARC5 because of the Panasonic Premium Automatic Cleaning and Charging Station. Just dip the razor head in the charging station, and this will automatically clean the razor and charge it at the same time. Read our latest guide about the Braun vs Panasonic vs Philips.
Specs & Features
- Sharp men’s shaver blades: Panasonic ARC5 men's electric shaver with five ultra-sharp precision honed 30° Nanotech blades and ultra-thin ARC foil follow facial contours for a quick, close and comfortable shave. The charging time is 1 hour
- Wet/Dry electric shaver and trimmer 2 in 1: Build-in pop up trimmer details mustaches, beards and sideburns; Wet/dry waterproof shaver allows for convenient shaving in or out of the shower
- Multi Flex pivoting head: Panasonic flexible pivoting electric shaver head glides effortlessly to trace the individual contours of face, chin, neck and jaw; Built in shaving sensor monitors differences in beard density and automatically adjusts cutting power for exceptional comfort
- High performance motor with a linear drive: This Panasonic shaver is equipped with a linear motor which delivers 14,000 cuts per minute (70,000 crosscutting actions per minute) and maintains peak power up to the end of every battery charge
- LCD battery indicator and premium automatic cleaning/charging station: The shaver’s 10 stage LCD shows battery status at a glance; Premium automatic clean & charge station dries and charges the shaver with the touch of a button, keeping it fresh and ready for your next shave
● Nanotech blades
The Panasonic ARC5 is a shaver with 5 sharp precision-honed 30 degrees Nanotech blades and a very thin foil that can follow the contours of your face. You can have a chiseled face or a smooth, chubby face and still use the same electric razor.
● Wet and dry shaver
You can use ARC 5 while bathing, and this is something that we recommend. Skin is naturally smooth and pliable when wet; therefore, hair can be easily and safely removed. Shaving while showering is something you should look forward to every day. And because you can use this dry, you can shave in the car, at work or anywhere without water.
● Multi-Flex Pivoting Head
The Multi-Flex Pivoting Head feature reduces friction as you shave and allows the shaver head to move effortlessly over the skin. Again, this helps shave comfortably, easily, and safely no matter what shape of face you have. The pivoting head also lets you shave the chin, neck, and jaw with ease. It even has a unique shaving sensor that senses beard density and adjusts cutting power accordingly.
● High-performance motor
This shaver has a good motor built with a linear drive that provides 14,000 cuts /minute. After a thorough shave, it will maintain peak power, enough for the next number of shaves.
● LCD screen and accessories
The LCD screen is multi-colored with a black background. As mentioned, it’s different, but it’s hard to see in a brightly-lit room. The ARC5 comes with complete accessories plus the Panasonic charging/cleaning dock. With this shaver maintenance tool, this razor will be ready, clean, and fully-charged the next time you shave.
Panasonic Arc5 Electric Razor
+ With five ultra-sharp precise Nanotech blades
+ Can be used for wet or dry shaves
+ Multi-flex pivoting head
+ Built-in shaving sensor to monitor beard density and automatic power adjustments
+ High-performance motor with linear drive
+ With an LCD screen that tells you the razor status
+ Comes with complete accessories
+ With the Premium Automatic Cleaning/Charging Station
+ Battery charges to full in just an hour
+ Quiet when used
– LCD screen too dark
– Power button/speed dial can take time to get used to
– Complaints with battery power
Despite a few flaws, we recommend the Panasonic ARC5 electric razor for men as your next electric shaver. There are many reasons why. First, it has sharp blades that will stay sharp and precise to follow the contours of your face. Next, it comes with a pivoting head that will let you use this for the chin, neck, and jaw safely and effortlessly.
It is a wet and dry shaver that you can use in and out of the shower, even without water. It comes with a good motor, fast-charging battery, and cleaning and charging dock in one. Cleaning is easy, and charging may be done at the same time to save time and effort. The LCD screen may be dark, and the power button/speed dial may be tricky, but these are not reasons not to try this shaver out.
- Why Buy Panasonic ARC5 Electric Razor?
- Introduction of Panasonic ARC5 Electric Razor
- Panasonic ARC5 Electric Razor Product Review