Taking about best mustache trimmers, it can be quite appealing for men to have a fresh and clean look, there’s always something special about a well-groomed mustache. After all, a lot of powerful and influential figures in history have some of the best mustache. And if you can pull off the same kind of look, you might look just as imposing and as suave as they do.
That said, if you are interested in making sure your mustache looks good, you might want to make an investment on a good mustache trimmer. Luckily for you, we have compiled a list of mustache trimmers we believe are not only worth your consideration but are also the best the market has to offer today.
Our Top Picks
Review List of the Best Mustache Trimmers
Table of Contents
- Review List of the Best Mustache Trimmers
- #1. Philips Norelco Multigroom Series 3000
- #2. Remington PG6025
- #3. Philips Norelco Beard Trimmer Series 5100
- 4. Hatteker Mens Beard Trimmer
- #5. Remington MB4040
- #6. Wahl Beard and Mustache Trimmer
- #7. SUPRENT Beard Trimmer Kit
- #8. Panasonic Beard Trimmer and Mustache Trimmer for Men ER-GB40-S
- #9. BEATTYMAMA Electric Grooming Kit for Men
- #10. ROZIA 6 in 1 Clipper Beard Trimmer
- Final Conclusion
The Philips Norelco Multigroom Series 3000 is from the popular brand name that has brought a lot of best-selling shavers on the market. This product stands as one of the better ones for trimming your mustache because it is a complete kit that gives you everything you need to properly groom yourself. It has 13 pieces that you can all find are quite useful for mustache or beard grooming.
One great aspect you might find really interesting about the Philips Norelco Multigroom Series 3000 is that it has self-sharpening blades that require little to no maintenance on your part. Moreover, it is very easy to clean the blades as you can simply detach them from the entire piece.
A complete set of grooming tools, the Philips Norelco Multigroom Series 3000 is the answer to all of your mustache trimming problems. You can also check out our list of the best outline trimmers.
• It has a total of 13 tools that serve their own unique purposes.
• The blades are easy to maintain as you no longer need to oil them up or sharpen them.
• Very easy to clean.
• It is not the most comfortable shaver on your hand.
• The build feels a bit flimsy and cheap.
The Remington PG6025 is a full-size trimmer that is complete with eight different pieces that can be used for grooming and trimming your mustache. Whatever your needs are, you can fully control the style of beard or mustache you want by using the different attachment heads and settings on this mustache trimmer.
Same with other high-quality trimmers or shavers, the Remington PG6025 has self-sharpening blades that need minimum maintenance on your part. You will also be able to enjoy the 70 minutes of battery time per charge that this product offers you.
A trimmer that allows you to take control of your own style, the Remington PG6025 is pretty versatile and is a shaver that is precise and durable.
• Uses surgical steel blades that are precise and long-lasting.
• Offers you different attachment heads for the different beard or mustache styles.
• Long battery life.
• It does not have the premium feel to it and really seems like a cheap product.
• The battery indicator won’t tell you how long it has until it runs out.
The Philips Norelco Mustache Trimmer Series 5100 is another good product from Philips Norelco and has a lot of features that are similar to the Multigroom Series 3000. It might not have the same number of attachment heads as the other Philips Norelco product on this list but the Beard Trimmer Series 5100 is precise at getting the style you want with what little it has.
One thing that makes the Philips Norelco Beard Trimmer Series 5100 stand out is its long battery time and fast charge time. It can last for up to 70 continuous minutes and only needs an hour to get fully charged. Moreover, it feels delicate on your skin because of how sensitive its self-sharpening blades are.
While it does not offer you the same variety as other products, the Philips Norelco Beard Trimmer Series 5100 is great at what it does and values precision over variety. Also, you can check out our guide for the Philips Norelco Series 7200.
• Great for any beard or mustache of any length.
• Battery lasts long and charges rather quickly.
• Again, you should not expect it to be a premium trimmer although it is quite effective.
• The attachments are a bit too big to reach tight areas.
The Hatteker Mens Beard Trimmer comes with five different attachments that have their own unique specialties. Of course, this product has self-sharpening blades that are not only low-maintenance but are also pretty precise when it comes to helping you achieve the style you want to pull off.
Another great thing about the Hatteker Mens Beard Trimmer is that it is fully washable. You can use it in the shower without having to worry about water damage. Of course, the blades are non-corrosive as well.
The Hatteker Mens Beard Trimmer is a great trimmer to use under wet conditions and does not sacrifice precision for its water-resistant qualities.
• Its blades are precise at helping you achieve your desired look.
• You can use it in the shower.
• The blades are not very sharp and will need a while to cut through particularly thick hair.
• Lacks a bit of power and strength.
The Remington MB4040 boasts blades that are titanium coated. That alone tells you that the blades will stay durable and will provide you with the precision and quality you need to get a great trim. It also has a zoom wheel that you can use to adjust the length setting on the blade so that you do not always have to rely on attachment heads for a more personalized trim.
When it comes to battery power, the Remington MB4040 has no problems. It can last for up to 120 minutes and promises to be a beast that can run for longer periods of time in case you usually take up a lot of time when trimming or grooming your mustache.
Great in terms of overall durability and battery life, the Remington MB4040 is a nice trimmer to have by your side if you value longevity over any other factor.
• Titanium coated blades will last long.
• Very long battery life of up to two hours.
• Should not be used under wet conditions because it easily gets water damaged.
• Not so great when it comes to trimming stubble.
The Wahl Beard and Mustache Trimmer is known for its smooth and precise way of trimming your beard and mustache. It can easily trim hair no matter how short or long and can even groom stubble with the help of its attachment tools. This makes it a good gift for any kind of man.
This product also boasts its smooth and comfortable ergonomic grip, which makes it easy to handle. As such, there is no wondering why the Wahl Beard and Mustache Trimmer is a good option for many salons and barbers.
The Wahl Beard and Mustache Trimmer is a precision trimmer that works well without putting a lot of strain on your hand. Read our complete comparison of Wahl 9818 vs 9864.
• Great at trimming short hairs.
• Feels so comfortable on your hand.
• Feels cheap because of its plastic build.
• Does not feel like it is very durable and is certainly not something you would want to use on a daily basis if you want it to last long.
The SUPRENT Beard Trimmer Kit is a nice 5-in-1 product that is effective at trimming your beard and your mustache at it allows you to personalize your trim with its multiple attachment heads.
While it does provide you with a pretty good trimming experience, what makes it truly stand out is that it comes with a charging dock design that allows it to be ready at any time. On top of that, the SUPRENT Beard Trimmer Kit is also waterproof and is safe to use in the showers.
A good product that does not have to be left alone to charge, the SUPRENT Beard Trimmer Kit will always be ready whenever you need it.
• Charging dock design allows it to be ready at any time.
• Waterproof build allows it to be used in the shower.
• Do not leave it constantly charging on the dock as it will eventually damage the battery.
• Not great for sensitive skin.
The Panasonic Beard Trimmer and Mustache Trimmer for Men ER-GB40-S is a basic yet effective facial hair trimmer from Panasonic but that does not mean that it is anything but good. It is quite precise as it has 19 different settings you can use depending on the style you want to achieve. Moreover, it has a rubberized ergonomic grip that makes it very comfortable to use.
Simple and easy to use, the Panasonic Beard Trimmer and Mustache Trimmer for Men ER-GB40-S is a precise product with many different settings you can use for your needs.
• Has 19 different precision settings.
• The ergonomic grip is very comfortable.
• Pretty big and heavy.
• Requires you to push a button constantly to keep it running while you are shaving.
With its storage dock design, the BEATTYMAMA Electric Grooming Kit for Men is great for those who are always on the go because you simply need to grab it from its dock for an instant groom. It has uniquely shaped blades and clippers that also provide you with a precise trimming experience for your beard or mustache. Moreover, it has stainless steel blades that are sensitive and smooth on your skin.
The BEATTYMAMA Electric Grooming Kit for Men is a unique kind of mustache trimmer that gives your face a unique trimming experience.
• Always ready because of its storage dock design.
• Feels smooth on your skin.
• Not exactly the best when it comes to variety.
With its 6-in-1 features, the ROZIA 6 in 1 Clipper Beard Trimmer provides you with enough variety for your trims and has different attachment heads that were designed for specific purposes so that you can easily cut through any hair no matter the length or thickness. Moreover, this product promises a smooth trim whenever you use it as it not only cuts close to the skin but is also quite sensitive to it as well. You can even wash the entire body as it is water-resistant.
While it does not stand out in a lot of aspects, you can still love the ROZIA 6 in 1 Clipper Beard Trimmer because of how effective it is at giving you a smooth and sensitive trimming experience for your mustache.
• Charges rather quickly.
• Provides you with a smooth and quick trim that will not eat up a ton of your time.
• The attachments heads might seem useful at first but are nonetheless not as useful as the ones you can find in other products.
Whether you are trying to trim your mustache or groom it in such a way you see fit and stylish, there are different mustache trimmers that can help you reach the objectives you have for your manly facial hair. That said, go for the ones that not only are versatile enough to provide you with a lot of trimming options but also for the ones that are precise enough to actually give you the style and trim you want and deserve. After all, precision should always be the top priority when it comes to choosing a good mustache trimmer. And in that regard, choosing one of the products we have on this list will give you the precision you need from a high-quality trimmer.